Fungafite Cream 50g
Topical antifungal for the treatment of miconazole-sensitive fungal skin conditions in dogs, cats and horses.
Ilium Fungafite is a topical antifungal cream for the treatment of miconazole-sensitive fungal skin conditions in dogs, cats and horses, e.g. ringworm infection due to Microsporum and Trichophyton spp. in horses, dogs and cats; greasy heel, dermatitis and saddle rash caused by fungi and sensitive bacteria in horses.
Administration: Apply a thin layer sufficient to cover the infected site and a small surrounding area of skin once daily for 2 to 4 weeks. Severe cases may require treatment for up to 6 weeks. Continue to use for up to 1 to 2 weeks after symptoms disappear. Rubber gloves should be worn when applying cream.
Witholding period: Not to be used in horses that may be slaughtered for human consumption.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you